亞太領航數據公司 [TW FA] Accounting Manager
What You'll Do / Responsibilities
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Review group consolidated reports.
- Ensure tax compliance.
- Oversee operations of the Accounting/Finance department
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments and HQ, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as an Accounting Manager
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software, experience for ERP (SAP, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial/accounting processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles, understanding of IFRS is a must
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Working in a listed company in TW market will be considered a plus
- English and Japanese speaking is a must