We are on a mission to revolutionize how AI is built and operated, and our star product is the open-source pluggable MLOps platform that allows data scientists to work more effectively with the tools they already use while adopting new data and model tools.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage projects with customers, and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget and scope. The position is based in Taiwan and can work remotely.
- Creating schedules, determining deadlines, and communicating progress
- Work closely with business and customer success teams to collect and confirm technical requirements from customers
- Respond to project-related documents (RFP, SOW, technical proposals) and support business teams and partners
- Respond to customer questions on technical issues through the sales stages
- Enable partners to better support our customers
- Collect feedback from customers to drive product decisions
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc